Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Letter To Aveda: Esthiology Program

Success is imminent for all, believe it or not. We were all set on this earth to excel at something, and I thrive off of the fact that beautifying others and knowing the anatomy of individual’s facial structures will take me very far in life!

            Getting through life every single day is an accomplishment in itself but when you go above and beyond, and are no longer just “getting by” you are excelling at life. My personal passion in life is fashion and beauty. The two go hand in hand, you just can’t have one without the other. I honestly believe that I was put on this earth to make everyone shine, and I can do so with my bare hands. Long before I even knew what a make-up artist or esthetician was, I discovered my love for cosmetics. Since then I’ve been flourishing as a freelance make-up artist on my own for a little over a year now. I’ve found since I’ve been doing so, that first and foremost those of all genders need to take care of their skin before applying a stitch of make-up. This led me to Aveda’s estheoligy program.
I’d have to say I’m most proud of this journey I’ve taken into the beauty industry. It’s been an all-around learning experience for me. Being a freelance make-up artist, I’ve learned that REAL beauty comes from within and you can’t love anyone until you love yourself unconditionally! Beauty is intriguing in so many ways because it comes in ample shapes, sizes, colors, and forms. There’s beauty all around us everyday, and it takes us just opening up our eyes and simply gazing around! Though being a freelance artist isn’t always easy, I’ve learned to stay humble and treat everyone with the up most integrity and respect, no matter what.

Concluding, I hope after completing my training at Aveda, I will be able to care for skin as well as beautify others, as I already do. I want to excel as a make-up artist and be coveted in my industry.         


1 comment:

  1. This letter is exceptional, very detailed and by far most appalling. it draws the reader in and I can feel the drive and passion of your art as a make-up artist. Congratulations in advance I know you'll get in.

    ReplyDelete