Monday, February 13, 2012

Celebrating The Life of Whitney Houston

When I heard the shocking news that the legendary Whitney Houston passed, I was in utter disbelief. It's so sad that she had to go so suddenly. My heart goes out to her family, especially Bobbi Kristina. I'm lifting them all up in prayer! I just really want to take the time out and honor  and celebrate her life today on The Beauty Chronicles. With her countless achievements, and soulful piercing voice, that touched souls all over we celebrate you. We love you Whitney, may your soul rest in perfect peace. Your legacy will live on forever and ever!  
Here's some of my ultimate favorite songs from the great Ms. Whitney Houston




 

We love you Whitney!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. It's just such a shame.

    Oh beauty notes, Adele's make up is always awesome and flawless!


    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete