Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Beauty Buys For 2011

Oh how I love make-up, and it's so very important to constantly update your make-up bags! I'm all about preserving my pretty and ladies you should do the same.
These new beauty buys definitely are worth it:


Botanical Babe



Passion fruit and Shangri-la peonies flirt together in

Victoria’s Secret Bombshell 


$65 for 3.4 oz. at Victoria’s Secret


Paint by Number


Multiply lashes with the L’Oréal Paris

Voluminous Million

Lashes Mascara. The advanced design has a

superior excess

wiper that helps eliminate clumping
$8.99 at Ulta


Crimson Compact


GREAT BUY!!!....Dolce & Gabbana The Lip


Jewels quartet of cream lipsticks holds the go-

to shades
$60 at Saks Fifth Avenue


Red Hot!!


This is for all you daring dolls out there,


a Hot red lipstick and I A-D-O-R-E a red

lip!!

$48 at Space NK


Black Beauty


A brand  new by Balenciaga


with a violet scent.


$95 at Bloomingdale’s

 
SMOOTH FINISH

Benefit Crease less Cream that wont fade or smudge hmmm I

may have to pick this up for myself. The color is gorgeous

What do you think?



$19 at Macy’s; get it online 





1 comment:

  1. Aye that mascara is really the bizness!! I have it and it makes your eyelashes look so full!

    ReplyDelete